Seal specially designed for use with needle roller bearings with a small cross-section height.[Features] · Seal specially designed for use with needle roller bearings with a small cross-section height.
· Contact seal made of synthetic rubber reinforced by steel plate, with an operating temperature range of -25° to 120°C, and 100°C or less for continuous use.
· A G model with a single lip and a GD model with two lips are available.
· Hardening and finishing by grinding of the contact surface of the seal is necessary in order to obtain good sealing performance.
· In addition, there should not be any harmful damage or indentations on the contact surface of the seal.
· The inner ring raceway surface should preferably be used as a seal contact surface.
· A suitable press-fit between the seal and the housing can be obtained within a normal housing tolerance of G7 tp R7.
Retaining Ring, WR
Retaining Ring, BR
A dedicated stop ring used when the track ring or retainer of a needle roller bearing is fixed in the axial direction, or guided
Seal GD[Features] · Dedicated needle roller bearing seal with a small cross-section designed for needle roller bearings.
· Contact seal made of synthetic rubber reinforced via steel plate.