Standard Type Roller Chain
Fitlink Roller Chain (Standard Roller Chain)
JIS / ANSI / BS standards conforming roller chain. 1 row and multi-rows (2, 3, 4 rows) also available.
Note: Where length is long (exceeding 1 unit link), unit is pack configuration.
For example, in the case of “60-1RP-1600 link,” the configuration is 160 links x 10
KCM Roller Chain (JIS Standard Product)
KANA Stainless Steel Chain
Chain for Heavy Loads
Increased link plate thickness of the standard type roller chain and tough steel used for the pin. Increased strength over ANSI H type
Transmission Roller Chain
HKK Super Roller Chains
Double Pitch Chain
Hollow pin chain
Hollow pin chains are chains connected by hollow pins. The attachment is easy to install because the pin is hollow. JIS Same as the standard and nibai pitch roller chain standards.
Small type chain
Chain Joint Link
Micro Pitch Chain
KANA micro pitch chain is used for transmission in small equipment such as vending machines. Space-saving design is possible.[Features] · Micro pitch chain is used for transmission in small equipment such as vending machines.
· Space-saving design is possible.
Rustop chain[Features] · Rustop chain is a beautiful shiny chain with special plating on standard steel chain, giving general corrosion resistance.
· Lower price than stainless chain, it demonstrates its versatility and special characteristics in suitable environments.
· Breaking strength is stronger than stainless steel chain.
· Rustop chains can also be applied to chains with attachments such as most roller chains, nibai pitch etc.
· Specify according to the application.
Straight Plate Type Roller Chain
Leaf Chain (Heavy Series)
Ultra Chain (oil free type)[Features] · KANA ultra (lube-free type) chain is a maintenance-free chain with self-lubricating performance, using a special oil-impregnated bushing.
· Use where you lubrication is not desired or would cause a problem
· Plate with black dyed treated and coated with a corrosion resistance.
· In addition, nickel plating specification also available.
Roll brush roller chain (sintering chain) TS type (for driving)
“Self-lubricating roller chains” using sintered bushings impregnated with oil do not require re-oiling. Even when impossible to re-oil equipment that handles products adverse to lubricating oil, or in narrow places, safety and safe driving achieved. Since the roller rotates, friction is reduced and engagement with sprocket is smooth.
Side Bow Chain
The side bow chain is a bow-shape bending chain. Used for curved transport conveyors etc. by installing curved conveyor drives and attachments