Makiesu Output solid shaft K type
Roller drive / RU series[Features] · Universal model that can be used in a wide variety of industries due to its outstanding performance such as precision and rigidity, and due to its outstanding functionality such as high deceleration rates and environmental resistance
· Thanks to its robustness, it can also be used for processing machinery on which heavy loads are exerted during cutting or caulking processes.
· The small servo motor enables massive drive power due to the adoption of a unique speed reduction gear for the quick deceleration lineup
· The internal structure was redesigned with cast iron housing and high rigidity output bearings to achieve rigidity at least five times that of conventional models (RA series)
· Can be mounted on a wide size range of servo motors (supports servo motors of various manufacturers)
· As the servo motor is fastened by coupling, it can be easily installed even by a first-time user
· The optional special water- and dustproof seal enables use in wet and dusty environments
· Ensures rigidity that helps prevent breakage inside the unit even during sudden emergency stops while turning
Makiesu output hollow shaft B type
KG gearbox HY-BOX
High-precision and compact hypoid gearbox. Shaft diameter ø6~. Choose from speed ratios 1: 5 and 1: 10. The full surface is the reference surface, and there are no restrictions on the mounting direction.
Can be mounted quickly thanks to its drilled hole machining, already completed. Lubricated with grease and maintenance-free. RoHS compliant. Compliant.
Reducer dedicated to Servo motor, Coaxial reducer VRS series
S Series B type
Dedicated servo motor precision speed reducer, able speed reducer, VRG series
Belt Type Continuous Variable Transmission TN Series
Precision Control Reduction Gear Closed Type Component Type WPC-CN/-CF
Makiesu Small size
Precision control deceleration device open-type simple unit type WPS-SN
Precision control deceleration device close-type WPU-CN/-CF
KG Gearbox B-BOX
High-precision and compact bevel gearbox. Choose from speed ratios 1: 1 and 1: 2. Abundant lineup of shaft diameters available, from ø3 to ø25. The full surface is the reference surface, and there are no restrictions on the mounting direction.
Can be mounted quickly thanks to its screw hole machining, already completed. Lubricated with grease and maintenance-free. RoHS compliant. Compliant.
Makiesu output hollow shaft K type
Dedicated Servo Motor, Reduction Gear, ABLE Reduction Gear – EVS Series
FB type straight bevel gear box
S Series W type
S Series K type
Belt Type Continuous Variable TransmissionTH Series
Dedicated for Servo Motors – Decelerator – Able Decelerator VRFX Series (Direct Type)[Features] · VRSF series renewal product with the same dimensions as that series and is therefore compatible with it
· Newly-designed gears and full roller type structure improve transmission torque compared with conventional products
· Instantaneous allowable torque up to 350% of the rating for most servo motors (300% for E frame)
· Uses new helical gears to reduce noise. *Compared with conventional products
· Uses high performance grease for high efficiency (optional) and all possible leak prevention measures have been taken (*Compared with conventional products)
· Can also handle 6,000rpm high speed input.
· Comes standard with the frequently requested straight shaft (keyway-free)
· Can use either direct combining system or adapter-bushing system to mount to servo motors from around the world
Maki S Output solid shaft B type
TP Series Belt Type Continuously Variable Transmission
Standard Worm Reducer
KG Gearbox B-SET
Economy type compact bevel gear set. Shaft diameter ø4~. Choose from speed ratios 1: 1 and 1: 2. Both sides are mounting reference surfaces, and drilled hole machining has been applied to the body to facilitate quick mounting.
Drilled holes can also be used as pilot holes. Plastic cover included. RoHS compliant. Compliant.